Mittwoch, April 18, 2007

other facts part3


the english autorities were trying to lift the feil of superstition in india about the mystery of different places like Pushkara, Puri or even Tirukkalikundram. Their where investigating and trying with telescopes to measure the birds by distance, but these two birds appeared mystically out of nowhere. I my self saw it when i was there 1992. There could not make any conclusion and left with no answers. That was in the 30 last century. And these two birds continue dispite of the false information the english was trying to spread. They came up to the year 1998 and left the world confused behind. Nobody had a answer why they have stopped to come, but most probably because of their time have ended on this earth.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow! I have been looking for a photo like this of the eagles of Kalukkunram forever, for my dissertation on the site, and the 17th century poet who sang of this place, Antakakkavi Virarakava Mutaliyar. Can you let me know if I can use this photo in my dissertation? I would be very, very grateful.
diablitos @ gmail . com