Sonntag, Juni 06, 2010

Sri Narasimha Caturdasi 2010



celebrated in germany again, for the 11 year for me to perform the pujas. Many guests from around the world and missed my friends who did not come or unable to participate. We did also a special fund raising for Padmanabhas family to help them t overcome the loss. Sankirtan devotees did a good part and also we sold many of his collections of ancient books to the audience.
On the 4th day we had sandesh outfit for the Lord, and he looks really sweet in it.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
In Love With Krishna hat gesagt…

Hi.
Thankyou so much for this post.
The picture of Lakshmi Narasimhar here is so beautiful, so majestic, so perfect.
It got me so intrigued,the picture was just stuck in my mind.
And, i ended up thinking so much about it, that Perumal, kindly enough, chose to bless me with a darshan as Lakshmi Narasimhar, in my dreams.
This post of yours has been a blissful, rewarding one for me, it helped me talk to Perumal as Narasimha after a long time, and i just can't thank you enough.